Tuesday, February 17, 2009

25 Random Things about me!!!

I gave a try to think n put up 25 random things about me when I was tagged by my friend Janani over Face book. So the rules of the tag are:

Once you been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts,habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people of be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, its because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click post:)

Here we go.....

- I am blessed with creative thinking, being passionate about things that I do & fun-loving with pleasing personality

- I urge myself to be fit always & conscious about my health n beauty

- People always envy by looking at my hair texture - Lucky to be one ah!? ;-)

- It puts me off to the core, if people start bullshitting & even who can’t keep up their words

- I like tall n well-favored hunk possessing intelligence (I wish soon ;o))

- I am fairly good at organizing things well & looking forward to lead an organized life soon :D

- I am not all that gr8 cook but would love to be one soon

- I have learnt basics of karnatic music but ended up with singing western songs :P

- I enjoy networking and personally feel that I m good at…

- If I could be anyone, any time, I’d be a Pilot. I want more adventures

- I am fortunate enuff to cover most of d places within India but eagerly looking forward to fly overseas anywhere that comes my way

- I enjoy most of the sports but any day Soccer gives me immense pleasure ( Man Utd the 'Best Club' so far so good! :))

- Passionate about Sir Alex Ferguson's religious leadership style - A complete 'Package' of succeeder plus makes to play attractive football

- Topmost things that I blv in - One nurturing the mindset healthily without getting influenced by external things and other not to hurt anyone unnecessarily

- I always look for a person who strives hard in their life n comes up with flying colors

- Knowledge is my greatest treasure & want to possess more n more

- I used to draw cartoons, assist with cloth designing, apply bridal mehandis and now started up with pot n glass painting

- I've slowly started up blogging but wanna contribute more towards that by giving good insights to the people

- I would love to try different modes which are trendy and I m comfortable with

- Exploring to shopping malls n buying stuffs or long drives or even dancing drives me crazy anytime

- I love wearing skirts along with classy boots n cool sunglasses. Wouldn't mind to pick up if clothes made with thin fabrics or even that has with nice logo

- I just hate d way I smile while I am posing, Pathetic! :-X

- Snakes freak me out. No, seriously. They. Freak. Me. Out!!

- Happy to acknowledge my pal ‘V D’ & Sis who has lightened up my being to accomplish much better things in life

- Lastly, I am confident enuff to say - SOWMYA-IS-NOT-IMPOSSIBLE

Now its your turn :))

6 comments:

Vinay Danageri said...

Hey Sow! This is really nice... This inspires me to write for me too... you will soon see mine on FB... Keep going... apprciate your contribution on the blog... All the Best!!

Anonymous said...

hey .... this is cool ;)
Great dear ..... keep going !!
utilizing time is a better way haaa........ good ;)

Sowmya S Narayana said...

Thanks a lot Vinay! Will try my best :))

Sowmya S Narayana said...

Hey Ramu - Ur too much ah,, hehe....anyways tnx sweets :))

Ganesh said...

Hi Sowmya,

Nice to know so much about you. Would like to see the cartoon drawings some time.

Ganesh

Sowmya S Narayana said...

Hey GP,

Thanks to peep into my blog. Will put up shortly! :)

Sowmya